Life as a Farm Wife
Welcome to the ramblings of my mind and the passions of my heart. Who am I? I am a child of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher and a constant learner... often the hard way.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Home Stretch

THIS is what I have been eagerly waiting to see. ;)

 In a few of my earlier posts about the house, (Here's to a New Era & A Great Detour) I talked about how excited I am about our fireplace wall. I am really happy with how it's shaping up! Now, I'm conflicted in my mind about whether I should stick with my original plan to add more floating shelves above the long shelf on each side, OR not put up shelves and rather, hang a photo gallery... Thoughts?

I love, love, LOVE how bright this living room is! 

 View of our newly installed kitchen from the living room. I am getting excited!!!!
(My new stainless steel appliances have been purchased and will nicely fill their spaces!)

 View from the dining area through to the living room.

Different angle. ;) (Overkill???)

 I am very happy with the white cabinets and dark countertops! 
(AND I can't wait to use my island!)

My flash gave this pic some funny hues, but THIS is a section of my fabulous mudroom. :)
I am thrilled that we will have a space to come in from outside and shed our mess BEFORE we reach the rest of the house. YAY!

A look down our hall, into the bathroom and the kids' room.

These two yahoos will be sharing a room in the near future... pray for us! ;)

Lena's checking out the closet in the "baby" room that she will likely take over in approx 2 years when her brothers will become roommates. 

We were all admiring our doors and making sure they could open and close ;)

From the hall into our master room.

Our master room's "feature" wall ;)

The siding is ON and the house is pretty much ready to GO! 
We're hoping to see the house in OUR neighbourhood very soon!...
(another blog post impending)



Oh yeah, and we should have another baby in two-ish weeks. ;)
The home stretch...

No comments:

Post a Comment