Life as a Farm Wife
Welcome to the ramblings of my mind and the passions of my heart. Who am I? I am a child of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher and a constant learner... often the hard way.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our little monkey...

LAST year, Jett rocked the bumble-bee costume. He wore it a few times and it went over well.


Look at those cheeks!!!


THIS year, Jett graduated to the much more grown up MONKEY costume! He wasn't so thrilled about wearing this one, mind you. He DID wear it for a significant portion of Halloween evening as his Daddy took him around to games and booths at "Fun Night" (A Halloween alternative carnival-esque event) at VCA (the school that I teach at).

"Wait, mom, where'd you go?" 


"PLEASE Mom... Let me outta here!" 

 "Can you see me? I'm talkin' to YOU! Look into my big blue eyes..."

Oh, how my little boy is growing up so quickly! Of course, Mitch and I are convinced he's a baby genius. (We may be slightly biased). Check out some of his latest skills...


I love this little monkey SOOOO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment