Life as a Farm Wife
Welcome to the ramblings of my mind and the passions of my heart. Who am I? I am a child of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher and a constant learner... often the hard way.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Two Munchkins, Three Weeks...

 So, my sweet baby girl is 3 weeks old and while that's not a very long time, she has definitely become an important part of our family. We love her very much... even from 2-3 in the morning...




Not a high action movie, but I love watching my girls cute stretches and poses.

I have been learning a thing or two about having 2 children. Such as, while we're trying to get ready to go somewhere and I focus on munchkin #2....

Munchkin #1 will play quietly and independently... while tearing my house apart... :)


We made it out to the park in Dalmeny a week ago when the sun was shining and it was a BEAUTIFUL day. Jett was in his glory. Kalena and I were there two, but less active as I carried her in the baby carrier. Grandma Sawatzky was a key player in chasing my busy boy.



 This is one of those classic old metal slides that has likely been standing there for at least 25-30 years. It freaked me out to watch Jett climb it and slide down on his own because that's a tall slide, but my boy has no fear! Grandma was at the bottom of the stairs and I was at the end of the slide. He handled it like a pro.




 I really like this picture of my two kiddos chilling with Aunty Carrie. Their little girl cousin also made it into the pic. She's in the middle :) Due to make an appearance at the end of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment