Life as a Farm Wife
Welcome to the ramblings of my mind and the passions of my heart. Who am I? I am a child of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher and a constant learner... often the hard way.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Two Years in the Making...



Wow! I cannot believe that my baby boy is 2 years old. Jett is two today and he is becoming such a little boy. He's not my baby anymore, which makes me somewhat sad, more so nostalgic. It makes it easier to let him grow up while holding a new baby in my arms. He has brought SO much joy to my life, as well as some frustration and stress. Mostly though, he has made life richer. I was looking back at pics of J as a baby and thought that I'd post a snapshot of how he has come to be the handsome young toddler he currently is. Enjoy! (I know I do)

***And look for our newest Jett video at the end of the post. The baby goats are awesome!





































AND finally, my little farm boy in action...


No comments:

Post a Comment