Life as a Farm Wife
Welcome to the ramblings of my mind and the passions of my heart. Who am I? I am a child of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher and a constant learner... often the hard way.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Schultz Twins...

For those of you who thought this was some sort of announcement... NOPE!

Can you imagine? How scandalous if we were to be pregnant so soon after having Kalena... is it even possible??? We're not sure if we're going to grow this family past the four of us. And, TWINS? While, I sometimes think about how fun it would be for a kid to be born with an insta-playmate, I'm now not so naive as to think I could handle that amount of work!!!

No, no, no...

This post is for all of you (and there have been many) who, upon meeting Kalena, have made the comment , "Wow! She looks so much like Jett!"

You're right. She does.

Here are some comparison photos of Jetty and Lena side by side at similar ages/ similar poses. I won't tell you who's who... although I'm sure the overwhelming number of pink outfits gives it away!










No comments:

Post a Comment