Life as a Farm Wife
Welcome to the ramblings of my mind and the passions of my heart. Who am I? I am a child of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher and a constant learner... often the hard way.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

instagram infatuation.

Like many other social phenoms, it took me awhile to catch on to the attractive convenience that is, instagram. (I think that most of my friends were on Facebook for at least a year or two before I finally realized that it was a social necessity to stay in touch these days and joined them!)

Recently, my curiosity got the better of me, and I joined the instagram world. Like most things I do, I jumped in with both feet and in the last week and a half, I have posted 17 pics; primarily, of my two munchkins.

I am really enjoying how incredibly simple the whole process is. No offence to those who have been posting instagram pics for a while now, but I thought you were all incredibly talented ;) and I was in awe of the angles and filters used on your pics. I now see how it is done with the press of a button, and I sometimes allow myself to succumb to the illusion that I myself have become a semi-pro. (I AM totally joking, you realize. I do know that any great pic I am responsible for is likely a fluke.)

Instagram has given me one more reason to love my iPhone just a little bit more. :)

While my infatuation with posting pics on instagram may not last forever, I do appreciate the photo documentation of my family that it has spurred me on to as of late. I sure do love my little family and to say that I'm smitten with my two little bundles would be an understatement.

To prove to anyone reading this just how endearing my children are, and because I love all of these pictures, I'll share them here, too.

I will start with my favourite and most recent one. I adore these babes.



















No comments:

Post a Comment