Life as a Farm Wife
Welcome to the ramblings of my mind and the passions of my heart. Who am I? I am a child of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher and a constant learner... often the hard way.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Schultz Christmas - Farewell 2013

2013 has been a full year for our little family. We entered 2013 as four and will exit as five. God has been good to us and we have much to be thankful for.

(This pic was taken by my friend, Carlena, as a teaser. I can't wait to see more pics!)


I'm not a "crafty" person and I've never joined the ranks of the scrapbooking women (Although, I sure can appreciate what they do!) Perhaps it's a patience issue? Anyway, I DO rather enjoy making movies of my family. (Surprised? ;)

Here is a compilation of our last few weeks. As I watch this video, I feel blessed. So so so blessed.

If you have 5 min. to spare, I hope you enjoy this.








1 comment: