Life as a Farm Wife
Welcome to the ramblings of my mind and the passions of my heart. Who am I? I am a child of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher and a constant learner... often the hard way.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Name That Baby!

One of things any expectant parent spends hours thinking about is, "I wonder what my child will look like..." At least we sure did! ;)

However, after having 2 children who are very much "cut from the same cloth," we figured we had a pretty good idea what our third baby would look like.

People joked that our baby could be born looking completely different -- lots of dark hair, darker eyes, smaller frame, but it was not to be. ;)

We seem to have strong genetics that consistently produce blond (nearly bald at birth), blue-eyed, fair, larger framed children. Not unlike their parents, I suppose.

For those who are familiar with our children (even if only via multimedia), see if you can identify our three sweet kiddos in the following pics. It's not so easy! My dear husband has confused a few of the pictures and my son Jett has looked at his own baby pics thinking they are Zavi.

I had fun putting these together ;)

ALL of the following pictures are of Jett, Kalena or Zavier.










---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's the answers ;)

Zavi in top pic, Jett in bottom

From left to right: Zavi, Jett, Kalena

Top: Jett,  Bottom: Zavi

Left: Kalena,  Right: Jett

Left to right: Jett, Kalena, Zavi

Surprised by any?
How'd you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment